Latest posts by Barbara Low (see all)
- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements – December 2023 - November 29, 2023
- JCMGA 2024 Elected Board Members - November 29, 2023
- Time to Renew Your JCMGA Membership for 2024 - November 29, 2023
We had a great first year!
- 727 pounds of produce were collected!
- A BIG thank you to everyone who contributed produce!
- 55% of the produce collected was from our JCMGA Vegetable Demonstration Garden. The garden’s GEM is Seán Cawley. Thank you to Seán and his team for their hard work in the Vegetable Garden!
- All collected produce was donated to the Access Community Action Agency of Jackson County. Access distributed the produce to help feed others in our community.
- A Big Thank You to Grace Florjancic for setting up the collection area at the Gathering Garden each Wednesday and for coordinating with Access to have the produce picked up from the SOREC Extension!
- Plant a Row provided a great opportunity for us to help others who need a little extra help to feed their families.