Practicum – Week 13
- Review of Ornamentals
- Buying & Selling Quality Plants
- Last Items before Spring Garden Fair
- Students will become familiar with ornamental plants to be sold in the Practicum booth at SGF.
- Students will learn how to judge a plant both as a customer and as a seller and ready plants for SGF. Students will be prepared to sell plants at SGF.
- Students will learn last pieces of information before SGF preparations begins.
Homework assignment to be read/viewed before coming to Practicum:
- Read this Document – Annual vs. Perennial Flowers
- Watch Video Below – Planting Annuals for Success
- Read this Document – A Checklist For Picking Plants in the Nursery
- Read this Document – How To Buy Quality Bedding Plants & Annual Color
- Read this Document – Three Steps for Making a Sale
- Read this Document – How to Grow Annual Flowers (Gardener’s Supply Company)
- Read this Document – How to Grow Perennial Flowers (Gardener’s Supply Company)
- Watch Video Below – Tips for Buying Quality Plants
- Check the schedule on the JCMGA website for times you are scheduled to work at Spring Garden Fair.
- Attend the Spring Garden Fair.