- Looking For a New Master Gardener Program Coordinator - September 29, 2022
- What Happened in the February Board Meeting? - March 2, 2022
- Want to Know What’s Going On in the Board Meetings? - January 31, 2022
How much do you know about what’s going on in JCMGA? See if you can answer these:
Want to earn educational hours from home? Remember pre-pandemic when perennial (veteran) Master Gardeners could sit in on the Master Gardener classes with the students to earn hours? Those classes are now recorded and online. Find the way to access them in the February board meeting minutes.
Want to attend some of the working group and/or committee meetings but don’t know when they are? Check out the February board meeting minutes to learn where information on meeting schedules is found.
Want to know if there will be a 2022 Spring Garden Fair? The February board meeting minutes tell what the deciding factor will be.
The wells at SOREC (Southern Oregon Research and Extension Center) have been dry since September 2021. Wondering how water will be provided for the Practicum plants? Continuing, exciting news about this situation can be found in the February board meeting minutes.
To find the February board meeting minutes,
1. Go to the JCMGA Website (jacksoncountymga.org).
2. Click on “Member Portal” in the green stripe at the top of the page.
3. Log in.
4. At the right side of the page, click on “Board of Directors.”
5. Click on “Board Reports and Minutes.”
6. Click on “2022 JCMGA Board Reports.”
7. The board minutes for 2022 are in the file “00 Board Minutes 2022” at the top of the page.
8. Once you have opened the file, click on the month for which you’d like to read the board minutes. (Example: “01 January 2022”)
Remember all board meetings are open to all JCMGA members and students. Meetings are 9:30 to approximately 11:30 a.m. on the second Friday of each month. Contact President Regula Pepi to get on the Zoom list.