- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements — March 2023 - February 28, 2023
- Annual Jackson County Master Gardener™ Association Photo Contest Winners - February 28, 2023
- March in the Garden - February 28, 2023
Thank you to all who attended our first two days of this exciting event on October 28 and 29.
Our committee has worked diligently to provide quality presentations/presenters on a wide range of gardening topics.
During the first two days, we have had presentations dealing with the Rogue Valley climate and the expected changes which will affect the way we garden; working with fruit trees; growing herbs; taking care of our soil; having biodiversity in our garden; and regenerative agriculture.
There is still time to register for this event and attend the last two days of presentations on November 4 and 5.
- Register by November 2 to attend the Zoom classes.
- Register by November 5 to only be able to view the recordings.
- A Mailchimp will be emailed to you with a Zoom link to the classes for the following day.
- A list of the 15 presentation recordings’ URL links will be emailed to you the week of November 7th.
All but one of the entire 16 presentations will be recorded and available to view up to the end of December.
Participants will receive an Evaluation Survey through email on November 7th. We are asking you to take a few minutes to complete the survey. Your responses will help us to improve this event and get your input on what you would like to have included for next year’s Winter Dreams Summer Gardens 2023. Your responses to our survey are very important to us.
Questions? Email: email@example.com