- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements — March 2024 - March 1, 2024
- March JCMGA Working Groups Summaries - March 1, 2024
- JCMGA Needs YOU! - March 1, 2024
Community Outreach Working Group
Chair, Ronnie Budge
- We now have 22 possible speakers for the JCMGA Speakers Bureau.
- Sandy Hammond is organizing our booth for the Josephine Home Show on February 16-18.
- We are continuing to work on the details for the Friends of the Gardens program – which will start in April.
Fundraising Working Group
Chair, Jane Moyer
We are working on plans for the Fall Festival. Stay tuned for details.
Garden Enhancement Working Group
Chair, Janine Salvatti
We are getting ready for Spring.
Marketing and Technology Working Group
Co-Chairs – Barbara Low and Keltie Nelson
We will be focusing on updating our JCMGA Marketing Plan.
Member Services Working Group
Chair, Barbara Low
The First Day Lunch for the OSU Class of 2024 Master Gardeners was a great success!
We are continuing to work on the JCMGA Chapter (Membership) Directory.
We are continuing to work on the details for the Friends of the Gardens program – which will start in April.
Program Support Working Group
Chair is Grace Florjancic
The 2024 Master Gardener Training Class has started! Thank you to everyone for helping make this class another success. A big thanks to all the MG’s giving presentations, being Garden Buds to help the students, and JCMGA to help cover the cost of classroom activities! We are going to have another wonderful group of Master Gardeners to welcome to our program.
Spring Garden Fair Working Group
co-Chairs – Marcie Katz and Lucy Pylkki
Plans are underway for the 2024 Spring Garden Fair which will be May 4 and 5 at the SOREC grounds.
Mark your gardens.
Winter Dreams Summer Gardens Working Group
chairs are Colet Allen, Susan Koenig, and Barbara Low
We will start meeting on a regular basis in February.
Stay tuned for details about the 2024 Winter Dreams Summer Gardens!