- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements — September 2023 - August 31, 2023
- Plant a Row Opportunity Update - August 31, 2023
- The JCMGA Board Needs YOU! - August 31, 2023
Did you know that you have JCMGA Membership Options?
If you have successfully taken the OSU Master Gardener Course, you can be an Active Member of the Jackson County Master Gardeners Association by either –
- Paying your $25 annual dues – nothing else required
- Paying your $25 annual dues, recording 20 hours of volunteer service on approved projects, and 10 hours of approved continuing education. This allows you to be an Active JCMGA Member and be recertified as an OSU Extension Master Gardener volunteer. The recertification allows you to teach gardening topics.