- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements – November 2022 - October 30, 2022
- Winter Dreams Summer Gardens 2022 Off to a Great Start! - October 30, 2022
- Plant Clinic Update - October 30, 2022
Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements
Native Plant Sale Pollinators
Dates: Sunday, October 9, 2022 10 AM – 4 PM
Parking lot behind The Pollination Place
312 N. Main St., Phoenix.
Members and friends, we are back on campus and desperately need your help in our demonstration gardens. Come on any Wednesday, from 9 am to noon, from now through October. Our goal: get our gardens back to their former glory.
Contact Lynn Kunstman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter Dreams Summer Gardens Symposium 2022 will be held October 28th, 29th, November 4th, and 5th
- Check out the list of presentations.
- Registration now!!
- Register online at https://jacksoncountymga.org/winter-dreams-summer-gardens-symposium/
If you know anyone who would be interested in becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer, registration for 2023 OSU Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Training in Jackson County will be open later this Fall! Please call the OSU Extension office at 541.776.7371 and leave your name, phone number, and email. We will contact you when registration is open.