- Jackson County Master Gardeners Announcements — September 2023 - August 31, 2023
- Plant a Row Opportunity Update - August 31, 2023
- The JCMGA Board Needs YOU! - August 31, 2023
Members and friends, we are back on campus and desperately need your help in our demonstration gardens. Come on any Wednesday, from 9 am to noon, from now through October. Our goal: get our gardens back to their former glory.
Contact Lynn Kunstman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter Dreams Summer Gardens Symposium 2022 will be held October 28th, 29th, November 4th, and 5th Mark your calendars!
- Speakers Presentation schedule and summaries along with speaker bios will be available online starting August 22nd.
- Registration will begin August 22nd. Register online at https://jacksoncountymga.org/winter-dreams-summer-gardens-symposium/
If you know anyone who would be interested in becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer, registration for 2023 OSU Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Training in Jackson County will be open later this Fall! Please call the OSU Extension office at 541.776.7371 and leave your name, phone number, and email. We will contact you when registration is open.